Thank goodness for youth and spontanaity - the kids and Vince and I all went to Boomtown Casino and shopping at Cabella's (a sportsman store).
January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Kids: 3 Son-In-Laws, 2 Daughter-in-Laws, 11 Grandchildren and counting...
Thank goodness for youth and spontanaity - the kids and Vince and I all went to Boomtown Casino and shopping at Cabella's (a sportsman store).
Posted by
Chickie and Boo-boo
at
8:40 PM
Labels: G Tolman's, T Tolman's
2 comments:
Mom, Those pictures are awesome. I'm so sad and envious (yes green eyed monster is coming out) that we can be with all of you. We miss you and hope to see you soon!!!!!!
June Kali had her baby yesterday. A little girl named Ally and she weigh 6lbs 3oz. She is the cutest thing you have ever seen.Kellie has a picture on her blog. I am on my way up to the hospitay. She is so healthy and such a good girl. Cody already wants to start shopping for scooter and roller blades. She is going to have a good daddy and mommy.
Post a Comment