CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 15, 2008

Our Little Allee

Our cute little granddaughter Allee is 8 yrs old. She is very much like her Aunt Tori in every way. I have to share a funny story:

The other day, Tami told me about Allee. Allee woke up one morning, horrified and in terrible pain. Her legs! She was in excruciating pain and could not move them. She started screaming and crying, "I'm crippled, I can't walk". Allee made Ly carry her around the house and to the bathtub where a warm bath awaited her to hopefully soothe her aching muscles. Tami sent Allee to school with a note saying she would only participate minimally since she was 'debilitated', and would be excused from recess.

But, during recess, Allee must've become extremely bored since her friends did not want to just sit with her and just watch everyone else playing and having fun. Miraculously, her legs began to work, and she was healed! Thank goodness!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt TORKI, I AM 9.......NINE and when you've only lived for 9 short years...every moment COUNTS!

I am also in the Children's FRIEND magazine for MARCH...just in case you wondered. If you send me $20 bucks I"ll autograph an issue for you......