
Vince and I just moved to Reno, Nevada, from Las Vegas with Tyler, Kate, Niki, and Charlie in tow. Todd and Andrea just started a new franchise with Sunburst Shutters. Todd was working for the shutter installation as a contractor for Home Depot, unfortunately, the company closed. Todd had the relationships and wanted to start his own company. Sunburst immediately contacted him - they didn't want him as competition so they really hooked him up. Tyler and Vince are here to make it happen. Since Tyler and Vince really are the sales people. Andrea and Todd have been working really hard and their showroom is beautiful.
November 21, 2007
Posted by
Chickie and Boo-boo
at
9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so happy to hear all of this! I love your family! And I am coming out to visit soon!! (Hopefully!)
Post a Comment